Sunday

Ate at Ginger and Baker for brunch this morning with Michelle and had a wonderful experience. The food was exceptional and the company even better. The menu was printed on newspaper material and made me feel very mature, sipping my tea and studying the paper intently, lol. 

I had planned on cleaning after brunch but instead invited Michelle back to the house and showed her my new room. We sat and talked about random things for the next couple hours and then planned a weekend trip to Estes Park. Now that I have only two more months before I head home, I want to make sure and do all the things I was too depressed to do before. I have three trips planned in August! Crazy right?! They are all affordable and within my budget and I'm so excited that I'm prioritizing them.

I ordered the Garden Hash with a berry black tea and Michelle ordered a classic breakfast with eggs, bacon, sausage, toast and a side of pancakes. She also ordered a peach bellini. It looked delicious. I ordered a coconut chia at the end to go. It was very sweet and coconutty.  I wish it had been just a little bit spicier. 

I'm so thankful for Michelle. Her friendship has been such a breath of fresh air here in Ft Collins when I've felt so alone. We plan on staying connected as much as we can. She will be staying for much longer then anticipated and I know she values my friendship just as much and will miss my presence as I will miss hers.

Below are some pictures of my completed room. Well I still need to get some better curtains but otherwise I'm happy with the finished product. It is incredibly hot in my room so I hope getting the right curtains will help with that. Luckily I have a fan because I don't know what I'd do without it.

My closet is incredible and big and I was able to fit all the empty boxes I will need later for packing. My bathroom is also a very nice size and I can spread out. Everything is very low though for a tall person and even for someone shorter than I. The sinks and even the toilet feel very low and caught me off guard a bit. 

As I said before I didn't do any cleaning but I have till Wednesday to be done. My fatigue has gotten worse and worse as well as brain fog and almost passing out many times. I'm almost positive it has to do with COVID. Yesterday, I reached my max around 2:30 and had to rest for the rest of the day. I will just continue to spread out the work I have to do so as not to push and hurt myself.

I hope you enjoy the rest of the pictures and that it does my room justice. I'm going to eat this sandwich now and lean back on my pillows with my stuffy's and enjoy all the hard work I put in. "Big sigh." I don't even want to think about moving again in two months.

So much love to you,
Grace Kathleen








 

Comments

Popular Posts