Stay Tuned!

Stay Tuned! Moving in progress. More pictures to come. I'm loving my new space already but have to remind myself that I'll be moving again in two months. I'm trying to pack as much as I don't need out but there will still be plenty to pack in September. I'm already exhausted. Packing and moving every night this week has brought on the fatigue but I'm almost done.

It's giving me inspiration for my room back home. I absolutely love the blue and want to bring out all the subtle blue and green accents. I have a lot of red back home but I'll try and minimize it as much as possible. I do have some orangy-yellow tones that I love as well. I just want to be in a space that I feel at home in. A space that can be an oasis for me and one that I've put together with all the things that I love. This is why I love interior design.

I'm sitting on the floor of my new space and eating pizza (gluten-free and dairy-free of course) and wondering at life. Last night I was so tired, so tired of the living. Some nights I'm just exhausted by all I have to do to live. Selena Gomez was in an interview and they were asking her that if she could look that good for the rest of life wouldn't she want to live forever? She responded, definitely not, I'm already exhausted by keeping this look up. Funny as this is, it's true that it takes a lot to live and keep up with yourself and sometimes it's just hard. It's good to acknowledge it.

I saw another video on instagram where a girl was singing to herself in the mirror about sometimes you're not depressed, you just need a nap and a snack. I was reminded of when my best friend told me to sit down, take a breath and eat a snack. My emotions instantly evened out. This week, I've had to stop several times and just breath and center myself. I haven't done super great at the eating when I need to but I remember that day so well and hold on to her words.

I definitely could use a nap right now. I think I will before moving anymore. I'm saving all the cleaning for tomorrow after brunch with Michelle so I can afford to rest. Honestly I wish I could move this way every time. I've been moving pieces all week instead of all in a couple days or one day even. I don't have boxes and boxes to unpack I just carry a load up two flights of steps and put it where I want it. I laugh at the thought of it. Wouldn't that be nice every time!

Alright my dear readers, ciao for now!

Grace Kathleen




Comments

Popular Posts