The Lake

I took a drive up to Red Feather Lakes this morning. It was a beautiful drive and I just felt the need to get out of my room and breath different air. The lake was beautiful and I'm glad I took the drive. It did considerable good to my head space and I felt more ready for another week. 

I'm writing my story now and listening to classical music. I ate lunch and picked up my room. I'll have to do some things for work but not much. A thunder storm is brewing outside. The lightening looks so close. 

Yesterday, I helped Michelle clean her room and bathroom and load somethings in her car. Sydney, the new intern came over and helped as well and it good to meet her. She's really nice. We went our separate ways and then met again later that day for lunch together. Michelle wanted to treat us for our help so we got burgers and told Sydney all the things she needed to know about Beth and the internship.

I took a nap in between and woke up so out of it and groggy. I didn't know how I was going to make it through the rest of the day. When I got back from lunch, I had no energy and my mental state was quickly dissipating. I'm thankful for a new day.

All I can think is that each week I get through is one more closer to being done. I all these wonderful memories constantly by my side to remind me of the ones I love. That helps. It reminds me of the song, There's Always Something There to Remind Me by Dionne Warwick. I was listening to it today and well crying. I cry a lot these days when I listen to certain music.

There are forest fires up in the mountains. It's peak fire season right now. Even with all the rain we've been getting, I guess higher up in the mountains it's not enough rain.

I have the candle that Molly gave me for Christmas burning. I have comments about it because every time I light it it gives this smoky apply cinnamon aroma that's just lovely. Just so you know, you can get me similar candles anytime! If you left a candle on my door step even by accident, I probably wouldn't give it back. If you came back for it, I'd hide it away. It'd be up on a high shelf. Drawing a blank, that's how much I love candles.. 

Anyways um, unless of course you bought me a ticket to fly to my favorite place to my favorite person, than a candle will do. I've thought that making candles would be fun. If there was some extra time and extra space, I'd probably get into the business. I'm right on the creative business side of things. Anything with purpose and is fun and creative, I will do..

That's all I have for now. Back to my writing.

All my love,
Grace Kathleen

💗💐

P.S. Oh goodness, ugh. All that, still no rain. Absolutely unpredictably, nothing..

P.P.S. Pro tip, I try and use a face mask once a week because it's so dry here.  I found/ got it at Target but anywhere will do. Look in your classic face care isle.  It's the last time I'll get it there though.  Its main message is to help with revitalizing the skin..

With that, I also use coconut whitening strips. They really love my teeth. Don't forget, you need to be consistent..

P.P.P.S. I’m learning I need consistent things in my life. They are really a grounding source for me. I really want to keep it up. You know you gotta do what you gotta do..

I hope I get it down soon. I really wish I could. I hope I find the thing that works. If I could I would. I should talk to someone who has it down. I hope to soon. So there you go..

I know I might be on to something with using aloe Vera at night as well. It helped finish my night routine perfectly. So maybe twice a week..

I think I love this knew routine. I might think of a different one. I doubt your face can handle it though. It’d be amazing to find the perfect one.

I think you’re more likely to know. So take the right precautions. And then one step at a time. So many for me to try. All of me..

And so my search continues. And maybe one day I’ll find it. It’s so true it takes your whole life. And then love at first sight..

Don’t forget it.

One day I’ll just know. For the love of self care, and soon, you will see shiny new skin. Always and forever. Never ending and just like that. Don’t you ever forget it..

I think I’m discovering something. It’s really hard..

I think I knew it. I wonder could I speed things up? Can I finish soon? Maybe not all the time. Just when the timing is right. And then time is right..

I know I just want one thing. To not miss the mark. You know, you know?..

I found I need to take my time. And then finish strong. And then again..

Getting sleepy. Must sleep now dear beloved readers.

You know after all this writing. And then three revelations. And soon finishing strong..

Goodnight world

Comments

Popular Posts