Short Post

I decided to start writing again. I'm going to write a story. Don't have the plot line yet but I thought I'd share it here as I write it. Just a thought. Let me know if you'd like to read along as I write. I think it will be more fun that day. I won't post a chapter very often because I want it to be good and take my time with it. I hope you enjoy!

Earlier today I asked my roommate about her trip to Italy. Evidently I need to reconsider going to Venice. Which really you know, I knew but in the back of my mind I still want to go..

Very soon, I plan to go to Ashton's for a movie night. I really want to stay home but I guess I'll go. I think, you might like it Grace..

You know, I'm hoping to save up for a lot of things as soon as I can. I'm just waiting for internship to be over so I can get a job. I'm waiting for all the things to line up. They say, you can live all your dreams in one life time. I know I'm still young and many dreams can still come true. I wonder, still to this day, what dreams could have happened if I had made different choices. Awe well, yours is the life you've got..

All my love,

Grace Kathleen

💗💐


Comments

Popular Posts