Not All Bad Days

After my last post I have to say I felt a spurt of something good. I started making a list of things to keep and get rid of once I move back to TX. I started planning for the move and that really lifted my spirits. I was feeling better physically so I went to work going through my clothes and cleaning up my room. I put on a record and lit my candles. I saw I received one read to my post and that was like a million words. I guess just knowing that someone out there was knowing about me made my heart sing. I feel their
closeness throughout the day.

After cleaning up, I took a shower and put on makeup and pretended I was going out on a date. I don't know why but it just seemed like a fun thing to do. I haven't been out of the house or seen people all week so it felt nice to pretend that I was going out with a special someone. I even painted my nails! What one will do when they feel just a little bit of peace. 

I looked through old pictures of the people I love and imagined my home back in TX. I wondered what will my life be like then. I started watching an interior design show and thought about how I'm going to recreate my room. I have always started over with my room when I made a new transition and now that I'm moving back it will feel like a new/old transition. I am walking through a really hard season currently and when I get back I want to feel that I have the tools to succeed.

Here is part of the list that I have made.

Things to Get Rid Of

  • Green desk

  • Bean bag

  • Wood boxes
  • Extra bedding
  • Go through books

  • Go through clothes

  • Go through decorables

  • Go through keepsake box

  • Go through toiletries

  • Go through bags/purses


Things to Keep

  • Love seat

  • Doll dresser

  • Prayer chair

  • Piano

  • Bed

  • Bookshelf

  • Small dresser

  • 1 white, 1 blue sheet set

  • 2 quilts, 1 coverlet

  • 3 pillows

  • Books

  • Piano stool

Things to Buy

  • Desk 

  • Storage

  • Shredder 

Things to do

  • Tune piano

  • Get pap smear

  • Teeth cleaning

  • Study for board exam

  • Update Library card for free printing


Anyways, thought I'd check in again and say that although it's been a hard couple of days, it's also had some good moments and tonight was one of them. I wouldn't want my readers to worry too much.

All my love,
Grace Kathleen


Comments

Popular Posts