A Rainy Day

It's been a rainy day today. I love rainy days. I had brunch with Michelle at the Bluebird Cafe. They made their gluten free bread in house which I was very surprised by. It was very delicious but we both agreed that the in house bread, gluten free and regular was the best part about it. Oh and the poached eggs. Now they were the very best kind. Perfectly poached with just the right amount of runny.

I cleaned my bathroom because I haven't done it since moving upstairs and it felt good to know that any dirt from now on is my own and not someone else's. It's all shiny and smells good now.

I watched Premonition with Sandra Bullock and cried my eyes out. I mean it was really good but so hard to watch. I really wanted that happy ending but I guess that's life. You don't always get your happy ending. There's also the question of, what classifies as a happy ending? I mean she did find faith again and have something to believe in but it kills me that she found it and then didn't fully get to see it. I don't want to spoil anything for those who haven't seen it. Go watch it!

Also, I did a little fun project today. Hope you enjoy! When I realized it's a song by the Beatles I got even more excited because I can play it for my clients. 

I've enjoyed walking in the rain today. cleaning my space, making music, sharing and encouraging a friend and taking time for myself. Gotta prep my heart, mind and body for a new week.

So much love,

Grace Kathleen

💐💗

P.S. What if I was to make another video. It really can’t be just anything. It should stand above the rest. I want this blog to be my inspiration outlet. What should I do? I really miss home. I hope you can give me some ideas dear readers. It is so hard to choose but maybe a song about missing home. There is much to contemplate..

P.P.S. A storm just passed through. And it had all the best parts. Lighting and the best thunder clap rumbled in the sky. The very best thing is a Sunday storm when you’re curled up in your bed. I can’t finish any work I’m doing because of it. Can’t help thinking of lying here forever. So many of my wonderful childhood memories happened in a storm. What about you?.


Comments

Popular Posts