Sunday Spunday

Today is a low day. I went on a date with myself today and it was really nice but when I got home I was feeling really low. I think a lot about what I should do in these moments. Sometimes I just lay in the feelings and let them wash over me but then it's important to get up and do something. Honestly, I'm feeling really lonely anytime I'm not with someone that I feel I can be my true self around. It's made me wish so hard to not be alone anymore. It's made me wish that I could be with my person already. It's made me wish that I could be sharing my life with them now. Sometimes I feel so low and hopeless like my whole life will be this miserable but I know there is another side.

Today I ate breakfast at Taste Local and watched Mrs. Harris Goes To Paris at the theaters. It's a remake of the 1992 version which I grew up with. It made me cry and smile and laugh and all the wonderful things. I absolutely loved it! After that I cleaned, made lunch, did some work and did some dreaming. Still planning my Italy trip. I'm setting it about a year and half in the future. We'll see where I am then but I figure I'm going to go ahead and get a new passport and start saving for it so I have everything I need when I'm ready to go.

I also recorded a demo of my next song. I'll share it soon. I still have to rerecord some parts because it's a little too pitchy for my liking. I don't have auto tune but I know I don't need it I just have to really listen to hear the right notes. I'm singing it in the key of the original but it's sung by a guy so the low harmonies are really hard to hit on point. I'm excited to share! Singing and recording has been the most helpful and therapeutic thing for me. I'm really starting to see more and more how music has been helping me cope throughout my life and I think it's probably the most healthy thing I can do.

I bought flowers for my room and they are brightening up the space. I spread them throughout the bathroom and my room so everywhere I go I see flowers. I think I might go take a walk now. Walks, music, scrapbooking, talking to a friend (the right friend), these things help. I think everyone should find things that they can do to help them through really low days. I don't have someone I get to come home to or see everyday but there are other things to be thankful for and other things to lean on in these moments. 

All my love and a hug,

Grace Kathleen

💐💗

P.S. Side note, it’s a recommendation to have a date with yourself whenever you can. Even if you are married or single. I think that is a good way to check in with yourself. I hope I can find space for myself amidst the crazy of life. And really want you to as well..

Goodnight for tonight.

💐💗❤️🤗🥰💕💘❤️‍🔥❣️

Comments

Popular Posts