Dreams Can Come True

Now there, don't you want to know about my day? It was even killed. Not much worry and I did all the things I needed to. I learned about Colorado Poudre Canyon and got to see it. Double wow, it was amazing and beautiful. It is my favorite part of Ft. Collins. I really love the scenery. 👁

Ok now, I have one more day and then the weekend. I am totally ready for it. I will get to have brunch with Michelle again and maybe help her move to her new apartment. I wonder what it will look like. It's like you're seeing someone else's life through their eyes. What I'm saying is, I'm excited to see this part of her life. It's fun and hard work to help someone else move.  I really don't mind that she's taking me out for drinks afterward as a thank you. I kinda feel excited. It is weird though because I really miss the apartment life. I wonder about the location and spot. What will it be like? Is it at a nice spot? What about all the amenities? 

Earlier today I met with a new client and learned a german song. I never know what ways I'll have to be stretched. Even though you never know, it can be fun that way. I really want keep growing in my flexibility.  It's important to be ready for anything. Jump to be ahead of the game. Sometimes when the day goes that way I can be mad about it though. Even the first time it happened I wasn't ready for it. Be brave and not afraid to mess up. But now I feel more prepared and ready to not be perfect. That's really want it requires of you.  Even if you don't feel ready, act ready. And then to act ready means jumping in with all the fear in the world. You can be afraid and still be ready. Never mind the fear, that's what I have to tell myself. I need first to remember what is true.  Though my hand may be shaking. Or my inside trembling. So much of my flexibility have come from being thrown in to any give situation.  Learn from me. 

So guys, I had the best conversation with my sister just now. I really have not talked to her in forever. I miss not having our weekly StarStable hangs. I've never had as much fun as I do with her. It's true,  any other year, I wouldn't classify myself as a gamer but I love hanging with my sister. I do other things as well. ;) My little hand get's very tired when I play too much because I don't have a mouse. I guess inside, deep down, I like the adventure of games. So much of it is getting lost in another world. Sometimes to me, it's about the creativity. Building houses and orchestrating the dreams you imagine. Some dreams only happen in your head. Though I want all my dreams to come true. For those you worry won't happen, dream instead and plan for the day they will. Never forget and always remember. I really wish the'd happen sooner though. For me, you got to keep holding on. Some one could stay in their hole but then nothing's going to happen that way. One must only plan and then act. Sometimes you have to wait though for the right timing. I hope mine come true. All is inside of me. And inside of you. I know you are capable of far more than you realize.      

All my love,

Grace Kathleen

💐💗

P.S. You know, I was just thinking about my mom today.  I really have so many wonderful memories about her and was sharing them to Beth. I have been many places and lived lots of life and wish she was here to know about it. I wish before she died that I could have spent more time with her. I do but I know it can't be changed. Some how I hope to honor her memory with my life. I really want to go all the places she's been. I hope to so much. When I go to the mountains I think of her because of all the Louie L'Amour books she read.  All is with me. I love you mom!

Gosh, I truly love this Almond Roca that I found. It's that I realized it's gluten free and one of her favorites and I got so excited. Toffee bits have more umpf to them and I love that. Only one more and then one more and you've eaten four. It's so fun to find treats that remind me of her. And then with chocolate it's amazing. I miss you!  Really, it's hands down. It is down right true.

P.P.S Oh yes, I've been thinking of going on a graduation trip after internship. It has been a long time coming. I've been planning it for awhile now. It is a trip I will need to take someone with me on. It's a trip that will be very expensive. I'm hoping to go in the next year and a half. It's to Italy! I'll go with an adventurous spirit because I want to have a lot of fun. Guess what, you never know how much fun you can have being spontaneous. 

But really, I've planned my wardrobe. And then finished the cost list. I've found multiple places to stay. So many times I've dreamed of this trip. And then today, I realized I need to make it happen. 

It's important, I've thought many times, to not sit around and wait for the perfect moment. It has been too long waiting. So much dreaming. And out of all that, just do it. I know being stationary isn't helpful. Soon it's your heart that grows weary of waiting. Being a wife is another dream I have.

And soon I know, that will happen too. One can't love and dream forever and not have it come to completion. And all you dream does not go unheard either.  There's more and you are not alone in your dreaming. I so miss the days of being a child and dreaming by the fireplace. Italy here you come!

Comments

Popular Posts