Home, Here I Come

Yesterday morning my return date was set. I really love that. For now my heart is looking forward to the move. Oh what darling notions fill my head. It’s true, you never know. There really are chances I may get sick again. So far, on and on we go. I plan my trip back now. On my mind are all the things I need to do. And including all the ways I need to fit things in my car. For now, the internship comes first. Soon the time will come to move..

September 12th, I move. I really miss everyone so much. I'm excited my brother James is throwing me a pool party for my return. Family's the best truly. Like your friend and family combined into one. I know I can say that I've experienced a lot here. But I miss home now.  Some times your desire changes and unless I'm married, I don't want to live far away from my community and family. I miss kisses from my nieces. I miss hugs from my friends..

I'm ready, I really am. Time to wish upon a star that time will fly. I think I want life to be different now. I really could foresee change a coming. Wishing to be different, to not be depressed as much, to find peace within myself and not always fighting life. To be with the people I love. I'm ready you know? Not later, right now. This moment, now..

Dear loves. I think about being with you all the time. I think about having you here and having you back in TX. I think about when that will be. Obviously, my time here is coming to an end but I wish I could have brought you all with me where ever I go.

Last night, I'm sad to say was a hard night. I felt so sad. It was in the early afternoon that it hit. I talked love and kindness to myself. Words, that with kindness can bring me back from the sadness. It's important you know, to kindly to yourself. I decided I would treat myself after work. I just stare into space otherwise. I must, at the most, choose to do something helpful. I bought your little black dress wine and put on a record. Looking at pictures, I remembered the good times. I spent all of the evening resting from trying to figure things out. Any of the thoughts that would come up, I shut the thoughts down. It wasn't time for that.. 

Black Heart, I found yesterday and spent some time writing my research paper.  I had hope to stay there two hours but then they closed at 4 and I had to leave. I thought I might go back though. Maybe I'll get their macrons when I go next. I hope to get their plum tea again. Seating you see was bad though. Where ever you find to sit is where you sit. I hope when I go again, I get the table in the corner. Faith goes, you may ask. She recommended and loved it when she went. I think I like it too. Maybe we'll trade coffee shop ideas. I have things to do and work on so that's a pretty good spot to go.. 

Yesterday afternoon, I came across a song. The day wore me out by that song lifted me up. It was our favorite singer growing up. There's a ring to it, all shimmery. Just like today when I walked outside and the the coolness hit me.. It felt so good and right to be listening and remembering. 

I wonder do you know the song? His voice, you know is like butter. I really still think, I could learn a thing from him. I really want to learn more skills. I hope to be better and better. Maybe to be famous, lol. It is mine to decide what I want to do with my life. But please, forever listen to that song. Add it and listen to it. Forever and ever?.

https://open.spotify.com/track/5ru3nEtJjwEGjzPq3si0de?si=d31e45b1f2994f4d

All my love,

Grace Kathleen

💗💐

Comments

Popular Posts