The Simple Truth

My day was pretty good. I started making visits at 9am and Sydney joined me for the whole day. We saw seven people throughout the day. Besides stopping to take notes, taking a lunch and ending at 2:30 to work on our papers, that was pretty much it.

Recipe share! If you're wondering, this is the best french toast ever! The last time I made it was last year so it's definitely time. I just substituted GF white bread and dairy free better and almond milk. If you happen to make it, let me know how it turns out!

https://lifemadesimplebakes.com/wprm_print/32062

Little update: As far as my relationship with God goes, it's back and forth. I'm currently struggling with the fact that it literally feels like life is too hard, the way He calls us to live it. I don't feel like I have what I need to succeed as such. Other times I feel the strength and encouragement to go on. I've ended up landing on that when it comes down to it, I'm tired and if I had to choose between Him and something else, I don't know that I'd choose Him. I know I want to want to choose Him but this constant living, fighting for something, is exhausting and I just wonder if I can or want to keep doing it and if I really believe in what I'm fighting for. A friend told me that as we become adults, we have to break away from what out parents taught us so that we can relearn what we actually believe. I think that's very true, it's just happening later for me. I think some come to it sooner but also, I probably will be coming to it my whole life. He talked to me very clearly on Sunday morning but my reaction was immediately, well by tomorrow I won't hear Him like this, His voice will have faded in the background of all the noise.

I'm making green style curry tonight. Well let me be entirely honest. I'm not really making it I'm just heating it up. It's the classic Kroger Simple Truth brand. All of their frozen meals are so good and it's my go to when I don't want to cook and to be honest, I hardly feel like cooking these days. Maybe when my internship is over but even then, I don't foresee that happening. Maybe it's because I'm burnt out but lately it's been hard to see a day when I'm not burnt out. Life has a funny way of moving you forward though and I'm sure it won't always be this way. Until then, I have Simple Truth meals to get me through!!

All my love,

Grace Kathleen

💗💐

Comments

Popular Posts