A Just Write

I use my blog as a sort of way to express my thoughts with out having to talk to anyone. Very few people read this and though there may be more readers than I know they never comment so I don't have to worry about being judged to my face. I started this blog as a school assignment and now use it to allow my thoughts and feelings to break away from my swarming brain into a public place. Of course as it is a public place I can't just say anything. I think sometimes I forget that I'm opening up to the possibility of thousands of people.

When I was apart of writers group in San Antonio, one of the activities was called a "Just Write" in where we just wrote what ever came to our minds. It really cleared the brain and allowed for free flowing writing. Today, as I have this school assignment due soon, just writing is the only way to get my thoughts flowing.

I would like to dedicate this Just Write to Jenni and Amber who invested so much in my life and am blessed to have them for friends. Comment below you're favorite lines or if you can guess the setting.


     Water pitcher, a dude wrapping his computer cord slowly around its self with a concentrated face. He packs up in readiness to go. A guy with a light blue dress shirt walks in and orders a pour over. His very astute face gives me the impression he is very wise, a little nerdy and very successful. A very interesting person he is. Hearing his conversation, he apparently just bought a house. The sun is warm and the breezes are blowing. I can't feel it though for I'm inside. I'm fading fast. I have to go to work in just over an hour and still have so much to do. Justin's brother n' law just walked in. I want to say hi but part of me hopes he doesn't see me nor recognize me. I can't get distracted. I'll just pretend I don't see him. I just messed up the Just Write a little bit because I went back and reread and edited  what I've written so far which you're not supposed to do. Don't be mad Jenni. This is all I have time for today. I must get started on my homework. I don't feel confident but I'm going to pretend I do. You can do this Grace Kathleen. You are strong and independent and when you fall you pick your self up again.

-Grace Kathleen

Comments

Popular Posts