Having Faith Like An Israelite

Just did a spring cleaning of my wardrobe. It felt really good to purge and pull out items that I haven't worn in years. It made me think that sometimes we have to do the same with our relationship with the Lord. I realized that I feel so blessed to finally have a plan for my life that I've stopped thanking the Lord for it. Growing up when hearing the story of the Israelites and how they continuously turned from God to worldly things I always thought to my self, "how can they forget so easily what the Lord did for them?" And here I am doing the very same thing.

Don't beat your self up about it but take the time to slow down and spend some time with the Lord. Reevaluate your relationship with Him and ask Him to remind you of His gracious, glorious power in you life. That He holds your future and is the only one who knows.

Sleep tight dear family and friends!

-Grace Kathleen

Comments

Popular Posts