Even In The Toughest Times

I want to say I'm done but the Lord won't let me. I want to help Sarah Anne in this stage of life where everything seems miserable and unfair, but I can't humanly do anything or say anything that will help her. I see Dad's frustration in knowing how to love her but still teaching her and it hurts to watch.

Ok enough! I tell my self this so many times. It's going to be ok! But let's be real. It's hard to constantly be positive when Satan uses everything against you. I want so much more for my family. I want to see them be full of life and happy. Sometimes just being happy isn't everything. Sometimes it's surrendering everything that makes you happy to the Lord and He will be able to use you in ways you never knew.

Life is not about you, it's about doing the closest thing next to you and praying daily and than pulling your self up and out of misery and watching as it suddenly turns to magnificent peace. The Lord is always there, loving you, holding you. This morning I got up and read the bible and journaled and the next thing I knew He was speaking peace over me and my crushed dreams began to rise again to the tips of my ears and spark passion in my heart, the passion that God gives.

All I can say is keep pursuing the Lord with everything with in you. He won't let you down. He will always be there for you. Even in the toughest times, He will meet you there.

With love,
        Grace Kathleen

In God, whose word I praise - in God I trust and am not afraid. What can mere mortals do to me? 
Psalm 56:4

Comments

Popular Posts