Tentative Schedule (Fall 2022)

Well I have my schedule now. I don't know how consistent it will be but so far it's been fairly so. 

Froth (Haslet location)

Friday-Tues work week

Mon/Tues:

  • work: 7am-1pm 

The majority of my days will be at the Haslet location. The Denton one soft opens on Saturday and will be officially open on Monday. I will probably only work 1-2 days there.  I am going to be their Gluten Free kitchen girl! It's very exciting because I have knowledge to offer in that area. On my training day I made, gf blueberry muffins, gf chunky buns and gf chocolate muffins. I've been working in Haslet the last two days and that's been going well equally so. 

I usually come straight home after work. I'm still unpacking and figuring where to store things. I got an affordable storage unit, very small, and that is freeing up space to feel like everything has a home. I'm very glad I invested in that. 

Wednesday: 

  • This is my day. I may run errands or am just at home and resting or seeing friends. 

Thursday:

  •  I clean or babysit in Ft. Worth for Jo.

Friday: 

  • work: 7-12

Saturday: 

  • work: 8:30-1

Sunday: 

  • work: 8-2
  • Church from 3-5pm at Covenant Baptist Church (previously known as North Point)

I will update this post if anything changes with my schedule. After all this is my humble life now. I'm just trying to build up my income again and start paying things off and put some money aside each month in a savings account. Being on my feet for 6 hours straight is turning out to take a toll on my body and I'm not getting the sleep I need but I feel that I have enough to make it and am trying to be intentional with a nightly routine to set myself up for success. 

I come home smelling like coffee everyday and I love it. The Haslet customers are very nice though they drink a lot of sugar in the morning haha!

I hope I have given you a rough estimate of what my life is like now. Trying to love my life. Trying for you, for the people who love me..

All my love and more,

Grace Kathleen

💐❤️

I think I'm doing ok. Somedays I'm dying from exhaustion. I'm all for working hard but taking a day is important. What do you think?..

P.S. I auditioned for Beauty and the Beast tonight. It was quite the thrill to be out there again. It's been a really long time. I loved getting up there and singing Ten Minutes Ago from Cinderella and feeling confident in it. It was encouraging to feel I could do it. I had to learn a dance routine too and that was slightly stressful because I knew it would be challenging for me but I did it anyways! I'm very proud of myself. I was so scared going into it and had to constantly psych myself up for it but I knew I wanted to do it. I kept thinking of the people who encouraged me to do it. I kept thinking of my mom too. I auditioned for the Wizard of Oz right after Mom died and it was quite the emotional experience to think about being in another performance. Even if I don't get a part, I'm proud I did it.

❤️💐❤️💐💞

796415

Comments

Popular Posts