Love Me Tender

I feel asleep last night without getting ready for bed. I never do that! It was 6:30 and I had just finished dinner. I could feel the sleep stealing over me and I succumbed to it. I slept through the night. That’s 11-12 hours of sleep. I’m shocked.


Today I am doing more visits back to back on my own than I’ve ever done. I stopped for lunch, hoping that it would fill me up and carry me through. My intern buddy joined me and that helped me to feel supported and not alone. I will say my mood is pretty good but my focus isn’t that great and I feel fatigued. 


Tonight I have a meeting and I find myself feeling scared to death about it. I’m trying to be brave and remind myself of what is true. Honestly I’ve done a lot of avoiding it today but now it’s time to prepare my heart for it.


I played this song for a resident today and got the sweetest response. Wanted to share. These songs do my heart good and sharing it with these wonderful people who get so much joy from it. It's a life line for them. 



                                                                       All my love,

                                                                     Grace Kathleen


Comments

Popular Posts