Real Talk (Quarantine)

Ok. Let's real talk for a sec, about Quarantine. In fact why not open the floor. Tell me in the comments below, your experience with Quarantine. Share some good, some bad, and some great things about it. Here's mine. 
Simple Calligraphy Swirls Clipart| (32)++ Photos on This Page ...
Good: Doing all my school online.

To be honest, going to class everyday was the hard part, getting up every morning and having somewhere to be. The monotony was real. I felt I couldn't enjoy the little things or at least it was harder to. I didn't have the energy or the time to cook regularly, to sleep in, to spend hours on the porch holding babies and soaking up the sun. ;)

Simple Calligraphy Swirls Clipart| (32)++ Photos on This Page ...Bad: Not being being able to go to a coffee shop to study or see people at all.

I don't know about you, but I really miss me some coffee made by someone else, lol. An environment to sit and soak up sweet smells and be around people. To be able to order food or sit in a restaurant and not feel like you were endangering the whole world by doing so. I really miss this. I really miss people and being apart of a community.

Download Divider Clipart Cilpart - Swirl Divider - Full Size PNG ...
Great: Sharing in the lives of my sister, brother, brother n' law, and two nieces.

On the left: Super Mom Jo, just back from a walk from Coffee Folk coffee truck.     On the right: The bros being silly during dishes time. I love them!


I have always pined for my family. Work or school has always prohibited me from enjoying and sharing in their life when ever I wanted to. Of course that's usually pretty normal. Most people don't get this.  I cannot say it enough, how wonderful it is to live with my sister and her family and get to experience this to fullest. My sister is an absolute freaking great mom, my brother is wise beyond his 16 years and super generous in spirit and attitude, despite his morning mood, lol, and my brother n' law is really crafty and super funny all the time.



If we're talking about my two little nieces well I could go on for days but mainly, the light up my life. Liza spells like sweet baby all the time and has the cutest smile. Bellamy's learning to talk and she'll talk to you like you can understand her and it's so funny. It took her awhile to warm up to me but now I can give her bath, change her diaper and make her laugh uncontrollably.           
        Bellamy being her absolute cutest                                                                              Josh made this!
posing for the camera. She loves all the attention!                                                            It's a picnic table bench.
                                                                                                                                           It's beautiful right?!
                                                                                                                                              

Simple Calligraphy Swirls Clipart| (32)++ Photos on This Page ...







Bubba/Matt took this picture of Bell and I. 

He'll be famous one day for sure!                                                  




On Tuesday, my night to make dinner, I cooked up some sesame chicken and rice. It was Jo and Josh's date night and I thought to myself, why not make it as special as it can be and since they can't eat at a real restaurant, why not bring the restaurant to them. I set up a little table with a plant and a candle, hung some lights on the big tree in their backyard and played some jazzy vibes on a bluetooth speaker. I dawned my server attire and waited on them. It was really a ministry all around.





Look at this big beautiful tree! Perfect for a date night.





Thank you all for reading and sharing your experience. It won't all be the same but I think that's what makes it unique. We can all learn something from this. I can't wait to hear what you've been learning, and enjoying, and finding hard!


Sincerely, Gracie K

Comments

Popular Posts