A New Place To Love



GUYS, I'm moving. I'm so excited. This week I've been doing a lot of dreaming of how I'd like my new room and bathroom to be. I spend way too much time on it when I should be doing school work but it feels good to actually have something to look forward to. It's only a 20 minute move as I still have a year left of class work but it's definitely time for a change. When I officially decided I was ready to make the change, it was like all I wanted to do was get there as fast as possible. My current house felt claustrophobic and I began right away to move things around, throw out unnecessary stuff and dream and dream.

 COVID hit soon after and I moved to live with Jo and Josh in Ft Worth. It felt like an answer to prayer. I got out of the house and got to spend quality time with my family during this now current barren season. Of course, dreaming has only gotten worse. I can't stop thinking about my new place.  I lay awake at night thinking about it and when I wake up, it is again on my mind. My counselor challenged me to make a list of things I'm good at and said that that would probably be what I spend my time thinking about and doing. I guess I'm gonna be pretty good at this home design thing by the time I'm done lol!


I ENCOURAGE you friends to find something to look forward to! It so helps with the monotony life can turn into if you let it.

Full/Queen Linen Quilt in Blush | Parachute
Loft It - Pinterest's Top New Home Trend: Shower Plants - Photos      Love you all!
-Gracie K

Comments

Popular Posts