Roanoke,TX (Junkie Coffee Poem)

Today is for rejoicing.
Today is for not giving up.

There is warm ginger tea and black coffee with a touch of cream.
There is sister chats and inspiring aspirations.

Wild, warm, chatter surround and penatrate the walls, ceiling and bounce off the rafters.

Lighthearted and smiling, customers mingle among the merchandise and sip contentedly their coffee.

Begin again.
Don't be afraid to start over.

Let the Lord guide your heart and mind.
Let His presence be in your midst.

There is nothing to fear when you rely on those people, places and times that He has orchestrated for your well being. Thank you Jesus! You give me new mornings to start over. You give me new graces and understanding when I give up on my own ability.  I love you!

Comments

Popular Posts