Life's Fairy-tale

This verse popped up from a dear friends Facebook post and I didn't mean to copy her thunder but I had an inspiration and wanted to share.

“My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.”.........That is why, for Christ’s sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties. For when I am weak, then I am strong." -2 Corinthians vs-12

I love this verse but sometimes it takes awhile to sink in. 

Also with the famous line from the new Cinderella movie.

"Have courage and be kind."

These two things, so simple but so hard to live out. Have courage and be kind but it's okay to fall on your face too sometimes. The Lord is your fairy godmother; He will find you in your darkest hour and pick you up on wings like eagles and you will soar.

-Grace

Comments

Popular Posts