March 22, 2018

This post is for my readers. Every single one.

photo credit google
Photo of TWU Denton campus from ACT tower

















Today the wind blew the fountain water directly in my hair and eyes. It was jumping and bubbling all over the place and every time the wind shifted so did the squirts of crystal blue. I was eating up the sun and my lunch too siting on the circular edge of the curving sculpture.

This morning when I didn't want to get out of bed I reminded myself of how glorious days like these are and if I stayed in how much I would be missing out. Boy was I right. It is a glorious day.

I even get to go to this art event after work and stroll around the rooms pretending I'm someone fancy because I always feel like that when I go to art events. I probably wouldn't go unless I had to get an art credit for my culture card but here I am soaking up all I can from my college experience.

If my life would slow down for a split second maybe I could enjoy these moments even more but I find that is just a lie. No matter how busy or not busy I am, I have to choose to take each moment I'm living and live in that moment. God gave it to me so why not take advantage of it.

It's not just the fact that life is hard any way you put it, but it's also super dreamy. I've got this awesome family, a solid school, caring teachers, the very best work family, friends in my life that care enough to give me the time of day and a God who loves me beyond compare. I am blessed. This is a reminder to live like you are blessed with gratification in your hearts and joy in your step.

Thank you for listening!

-Grace

Comments

Popular Posts