Anything is Possible

"You know what I was thinking the other day. Wouldn't it be great to live in Italy for a year and really invest in the culture. Of course in the back of my mind I was thinking how impossible it sounded. Today, I've decided that only I can make up impossible but really anything is possible. Today, I've decided that I'm going to start doing the impossible. Let's all shoot for the stars and never stop dreaming of all the places and things we want to see and do. Anything is possible."

My post today on FaceBook. How true my own words are. The past couple weeks have been terrifying and I thought how in the world can this be happening to me, a perfectly good person. I have so much to learn though and every step I take towards the Lord, He will be leading through the fire and purifying me.


Today I've decided that I'm not afraid of the fire, that I can do anything. It wells up in me the desire to keep moving forward through any and every hell. I've been job posting on Linked and the Honor Society. I'm reaching for bigger things then I have in the past. What's stopping me and telling me I'm not good enough for anyone can be an entrepreneur. 

I feel that I'm beginning a new me. A more resolved me. A get up and do it me. I'm excited, a little scared that it won't last, but ultimately knowing, I've prayed for these things and the Lord answers prayers.

I'm thankful for all the little things that has brought me to this place. Those moments I didn't think I could go on but the Lord showed me I could go on. I realize I usually use this blog to write when I'm down and struggling but it should also be a place to write when I'm inspired. There is nothing to fear. In thoes heart wrenching moments when the air is tightening around you and squeezing the breath out of you, don't let go of the hand that is holding you, grasp it even more tightly. Look up to the ceiling of your room and remember the many times He's never let go of your tiny, insecure but trusting hand. It's so good to be alive when we can take our failures, our hardships and turn them into gold.

From me to you,
     Grace

Comments

Popular Posts