The Strain is the Strength

Oswald spoke such truth today that well I was blown away. It is quiet simple stuff but when you're in the moment struggling, it's hard to see the truth in the matter.

A Christian life is not deliverance from trouble it is deliverance in trouble, which is not the same thing. No it's not. We can't expect life to be smooth and serene. When you find your self faced with difficulty, recognizing it is the first step and than realizing that it is not humanly possible for you to do anything about it. Give it to the Lord and say, I can't do it but You can.

God does not give us overcoming life He gives us life as we overcome. The strain is the strength. If there is no strain, there is no strength.....Immediately you face the strain, you will get the strength......Spend your self spiritually, and you get more strength. I mean wow! Yes! I realized this past weekend that struggle is real in my life but I have to make the choice to fight and not give in. The Lord isn't always going to hand out relief. Sometimes we have spend our selves spiritually until there's nothing left and than that's when the Lord gives us new mornings.

I love how when you feel you have nothing left and feel that you just don't want to fight anymore, the Lord just pats you on the shoulder tenderly and says, I'll take over. Waiting for the job interview to call me back is not easy. I hate waiting. I want to know now so I can move forward. Haha! I have to laugh at my self. I've done this so many times. The waiting. The Lord has always come through. So let's all learn to be more patient in the waiting and trust more. The Lords got you!

Much love,
          Grace K.

Comments

Popular Posts