Hinee Gourmet Coffee "no butts about it"

Today I had an interview to work at a coffee shop, titled Hinee Gourmet Coffee "no butts about it." They focus on the humorous side of life and their shop is all about pleasing their customers. I really liked the manager when I met him. "Jeff" took the time to ask me about my self and it felt like we were just two people getting to know each other.

He offered me a full time position right there on the spot after our chat. I don't really know why I'm going back to customer service when it's all I've done and I do have a desire to try new things, but I think I'm going to say yes. Jeff said I could think about it but that he couldn't hold the spot for me. 

I know if something else comes along that is of the Lord then that is what I'll do, but for now I know this is the right thing. Take courage all you people out there in the world. If there are decisions to make that seem impossible to make, just know that IT WILL BE JUST FINE. It took a desperate phone call to my adopted sister to realize, "you're so silly Grace! The Lord can handle this." 

Be at peace for the bigger picture is that there is simply never a reason to worry. The Lord always finds a way no matter what and the next thing you know you have made it through and you wonder how it happened. And literally there is "no butts about it." He's holding you all the time.

Be blessed!



Comments

  1. Wishing you well ,kiddo', as you take on the new gig. God Bless and take care. From me George, poet and pilgirm

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts