Mountain Born


I was at TJC and had just got off work. I walked passed the music building slowly and then thought I would go in for a minute and play the piano up in the practice rooms. I journeyed passed where a Honors Student meeting was in full swing and up the stairs to the rooms.  I sat down and began to play just for fun, what ever came to my finger tips and this piece filled the air. I pulled out my recorder and pressed record. The Lord is good because most of the time when I'm improvising, it all sounds the same, but when the Lord lays it in my hands, it's usually flawless.

Here is my first piece I have written and recorded on my own and now have shared with you. Enjoy this piece I call Mountain Born.



-Grace Ramsey

Comments

  1. Grace, this is George G -- I enjoyed hearing you play your piece. Glad you're still creating original work. Your piece reminded me a bit of George Winston's work. Are you familiar with him? If not, you might want to check him out. I think you'd like what he does. I'm sure he's all over YouTube, everyone is these days. God Bless and best wishes to you from a fan and fellow pianist.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts