My Summer

Guess who is playing the part of Dorothy in the Wizard of Oz play?  Yes it is true.  Me!! :)  I never thought it could be possible that I would be picked, but here I am the star of the show.  Memorizing my lines has probably been the biggest challenge but the Lord is good and a bunch of wonderful fam and show people, are helping build my character and dig in to my role as Dorothy.  Thank you everybody!

Sarah Anne is a crow in the Scarecrow's field and Matthew is a Munchkin.  It is so much fun for all of us.

The show dates are July 26, 27, and 28 and August 2, 3, and 4.  Times are Friday and Saturday at 7:30 and Sunday at 2:00.  It will be at the Lake Country Playhouse in Mineola.  Adults $15/Students $7 per ticket.

We would love to see you there.

And as Dorothy would sing: "We're off to see the Wizard.  The wonderful Wizard of Oz!"

-Cheers,
        Grace Kathleen

Comments

  1. I'm so excited to see you in the show! You are going to be a marvelous Dorothy. Love you Grace ♡

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts