My Version of Spring


    This came to me as I stared out our kitchen window.  The simple beauty of Spring.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

     Like pearly clouds across a royal blue sky and purple clover resting on greener grass, a sense of peace hung in the air.
   
     It was easy to look out the kitchen window and see that no matter how much we hurried, the Lord was always one step ahead of us.
   
     The whisper of spring is simply Him, showing us a beautiful melody that never goes away.  We carry this song locked in our souls and hearts all year long.  When spring comes round again, we let it loose like all the puffy, white clouds that glide, whimsically across the sky.  And we are never the same again.

-Grace Kathleen                    (Photo by Grace Ramsey)

Comments

  1. Lovely as you my dear! Thank you for sharing your thoughts and musings with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My dear Grace! How wonderful to find a blog from my dear friend--I had no idea!!! You really should tell me such things. So now I'm reading and catching up...and considering a blog of my own for you to find ;) I love you so much--you are so beautiful and your poetry and writing are heavenly. This made my day! I love you!!! -Abby

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts